Almost there...(wk4)

I am almost over, finally I am getting to the last part of the program, and I am still here sitting down, looking for things to write about, the whole time pressure is over me, I feel tired and I can think anymore, but I am still here giving myself to this. I see people come and go, while everybody else is at their homes resting, I am still in my office writing.
My girlfriend comes online, she wants to speak with me, but I tell her that I am busy, that I need to finish my assingments for the university. She says that it doesn't matter, that she will stay online giving me company, that she will not distract me, that she understands. I feel sorry because I would like to share sometime with her, but my obbligations are first, after all I am just a few weeks away to finally get my degree. Now she is reading my notes, she says that she liked the one about us, that it is good, that almost make her cry, so I feel happy about that.  But now I must continue with my assingments, so I will look for another topic to write about.

Comentarios

  1. Onward and upward my friend. I'm glad you have survived. I think I mentioned this before, but I used to stay online "with" my girlfriend, each of us with the IM window opened, but not actively chatting and it did feel like we were studying in the library together... so, I'm glad that you have that connection.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario