Our New Online Platform


When I decided to enroll in Full Sail's Education Media Design and Technology Master's Program I have one idea in mind: to learn how to incorporate a LMS into my school's site. Eleven months later and several nights of not sleeping well and constant visits to my doctor, this idea is now a reality. For the first time since Centro Educativo Horizonte 2000 was created 11 years ago, we are now capable of offering online courses to our students.

I must give a big thanks to my classmate Felissa Leppo who helped me to install Moodle in our server and Joe Bustillos, my teacher for the last three classes at Full Sail, who gave me very good ideas of how to estructure the online courses (thanks God for Udutu). I am really happy with the results and I am very excited to see how is going to be the response of our students in this first trimester of 2010. I would like to invite evrybody to visit our site www.horizonte2000.net and give us some feedback about the things that we can improve.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario