A New Beginning


This week I began a new school year in my Institute. As it is usual I came to the school full of energy, with a lot of fresh ideas to put into practice with my students and with a lot of expectations about what this year might bring us. There is no doubt that we are getting into a big challenge this year. We at Centro Educativo Horizonte 2000 have decided that in this new decade are going to make our best effort to become a College, at the same time that we are going to incoporate the use of technology in the classroom even more than in previous years.
My goal this year is to become a better teacher, to explore new ways to complement my classes outside the classroom and to help my students to create their own Personal Learning Environments. I know that many of my students do not have enought time to study at home, because they have many responsabilities, but I will do everything I can to help them find new ways to practice and study at home, and many gadgets (cell phones, mp3's, CD players, DVD's, etc.) are going to be our best ally.

Comentarios