Rushing against Time

This week was a very hard week for me. I had many things to do and not enough time to complete them. To make things worst my local internet service provider decided to make upgrades to their lines which made the connections ver, very slow at several times during the day. I always try to do my assigments with enough time, so I don't have to rush at the end to complete them, but there are sometimes that your plans fall apart for external influences. It is just not fair that when you need to rely the most on the services that you are paying for, it is when they fail you the most. I just feel fustrated and angry, but there is nothing I can do about it. I just hope to have better luck the next time.

Comentarios

  1. When you are relying on computers and internet always know something will happen. This is why we always try to get you to do your projects early and no the last minute. When I was a graphic artist, the client did not care if I had computer problems. Only that the project was done in time.

    Linda Burns

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario